The Sensible Company's Order Fulfillment Process
As we mentioned in your order confirmation email, we're unique compared to most online retailers. Here's what you can expect after you've made your purchase:
1. Order received (already complete)
- We got your order! Hooray!
2. Item(s) processed by our fulfillment team to get ready for delivery (2-5 business days)
- This stage is where we put your shipping details on all the products you ordered and send them to our manufacturing partners.
3. Order packaged for delivery (1 business day)
- Once our manufacturing partners receive your details, they package everything to be picked up by our shipping partners. In order to offer free shipping and keep costs low, we use shipping partners that have agreements with the postal services in your home country.
- At this stage, you will receive an email with tracking information.
4. Package sent to the destination country (7-30 business days, depending on your location)
- Due to the different agreements our shipping partners have, the delivery can take up to 4 weeks, depending on your country and the products ordered.
5. Package processed by Customs (3-14 business days)
- This is the most time-intensive part of the delivery process. Your tracking info may show that the product has arrived in your destination country, and sit there for a while. Unfortunately, we have seen products arriving to Canada, Australia, and several European countries take longer than usual to be processed by Customs.
6. Package is picked up by domestic postal service for final delivery (3-5 business days)
- Once Customs is finished processing the item, your domestic postal service will pick up your order and process it for final delivery to you!
7. Package arrives at your destination
- Congratulations! At this phase, your package has been delivered and your tracking information will reflect this. If you have any questions about your items, please email us at email@example.com and we will do our best to help you.